Har Ki Dun Valley Trek
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, crampon, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
- Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return.
- Staff insurance.
- Day No: 1 DEHRADUN TO SANKRI: Arrive Dehradun in the morning and transport to Sankri (our basecamp for the trek). The drive is a long one and takes about 9-10 hours to reach Sankri.
- Day No: 2 SANKRI TO TALUKA DRIVE AND TREK TO OSLA: After breakfast, we drive to Taluka (45 mins) and move for Osla situated at over 2500 meters. This trail might offer you wildlife sightings as well. Reach Osla by the evening.
- Day No: 3 OSLA TO HAR-KI-DUN (11 KMS / 6 HOURS): Today we'll reach our beautiful valley of Har Ki Dun through a majestic trail with snow-capped mountain views, riverside walks and alpine vegetation. We reach Har ki Dun by evening.
- Day No: 4 HAR-KI-DUN AND HIKE TO JAUNDHAR (15 KMS / 7 KMS): Today we explore Har ki Dun valley and hike to South-East glacier of Jaundhar. This glacier lies at the base of Swargrohini peak.
- Day No: 5 HAR-KI-DUN TO OSLA (11 KMS / 4 HOURS): We trek back to Osla and reach back by late afternoon.
- Day No: 6 OSLA TO SANKRI (25 KMS / 7 HOURS): Last day of our trek, ee trek back from Osla right up to Sankri. We reach Sankri by the evening, relax, rest and enjoy last evening of the trip together with friends.
- Day No: 7 SANKRI TO DEHRADUN: We drive back from Sankri to Dehradun. Reach Dehradun by evening at around 7-8 pm.
- Tourist Lodge + Camping
Trekking - Camping - Har ki Dun - Sankri - All Meal