CHADAR TREK 2018 - FROZEN ZANSKAR
- Accommodation (Tourist Lodge + Camping) on triple sharing basis.
- Meals while on trek (Veg + Eggs).
- Trek equipments (Tents, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Kitchen & dining tent, Toilet Tent, Utensils, Rations, etc.).
- All necessary wildlife permits and entry fees EXCEPT Environment Fee of Rs. 2040.
- ALTOA Fee.
- First aid medical kits, oxymeter and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek leader, guide and support staff.
- Transport from Leh to Trek Start Roadhead and back (in group).
- Day 1: Report at Leh. Acclimatize and Overnight at Guest House. Advisable to come a day before for better acclimatization.
- Day 2: Morning Drive to Darr / Shingra Yokma [3 to 4 hours]. Trek to Shingra Koma camp [4 km / 2 to 3 hours].
- Day 3: Trek from Shingra Koma Camp to Tibb Camp. Lunch at Tsomo. [9 km / 6 hours].
- Day 4: Trek from Tibb to Neyrak Camp. Lunch at Yokma Do. [13 km / 8 hours]
- Day 5: Day free to explore the beautiful Neyrak village / Buffer Day.
- Day 6: Trek from Neyrak to Tibb / Interim Camp.
- Day 7: Trek from Tibb / Interim Camp to Shingra Koma / Bakula Camp.
- Day 8: Morning Trek from Bakula / Shingra Koma to Roadhead and drive back to Leh.
- Day 9: Return from Leh.
Tourist Lodge + Camping
Leh - Darr - Shingra Koma - Tibb Camp -Neyrak Camp - Yokma - Bakula Camp -Leh