Indrahar Pass Trek
- All Meals Cooked in Hygienic Conditions, All Meals (Veg.) during the Trek
- Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
- Natural Spring / Purified Water during Trek
- One Qualified Trek Leader
- One Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
- Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
Safety & Rescue
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
- Walky Talky with Team Members for Swift Communication
- Crampons / Microspikes to the Trekkers (if Required)
- Oxygen Cylinder with the Team
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
- Oxymeter with the Team
- Staff Travel Insurance
Nature & Environment
- Proper Segregation Bins an Waste Management at Campsite
- Charity Support to One Local Community-Based NGO
- Clean up Drive at Season Ending
- Equipment Purchase and Rental Support
- Maximum 18-22 Trekkers in a Batch
- Permits up to Rs. 500/-
Day No: 1 MCLEODGANJ TO TRIUND (9 KMS. / 5 - 6 HOURS): You'll gain over a kilometer in altitude, from McLeodganj (1750 mtrs) to Triund (2850 mtrs). This is a well marked trail for most times and takes around 5-6 hours to reach to Triund top. We start in the morning aat around 9 am and reach Triund by late afternoon. We'll get snack shops on the way to Triund. It is a very popular route for weekend trekkers and first timers.
Day No: 2 TRIUND TO ILAQA GOT / LAHESH CAVES (5 KMS / 4 HOURS): We trek from Triund to Lahesh Caves (3500 mtrs.) in the morning. We pass through Snowline Cafe (1 Hour from Triund) and Ilaqa Got at another one hour. We camp inside the caves (outside if no place available). We cannot move beyond Lahesh Caves after afternoon as weather and terrain may get risky.
Day No: 3 LAHESH CAVES TO INDRAHAR PASS AND BACK TO ILAQA GOT (8-9 KMS / 6-7 HOURS): It is steep climb on a rocky route. This will be the hardest day of the trek depending on the weather. We get magnificent views from the Indrahar Pass top (4300 meters). After brief stay at top we climb down and trek back to Ilaqa Got.
Day No: 4 ILAQA GOT TO MCLEODGANJ (12 KMS / 4 HOURS): We trek back through the same route crossing Triund. The trek down will be a lot faster than the climb. We reach McLeodganj by late afternoon, and depart to our homes by evening bus to Delhi.
- Camping Accommodation
- Three Nights Camping during Trek
- Dome Tents, Mattresses and Sleeping Bags
- Mess Tent for the Group
- Toilet Tents (Pit Style)
Mcleodganj - Triund - Ilaqa - Lahesh Caves - Indrahar pass - Trekking - Camping