- 2 Nights accommodation in Milan at the Ibis Milano Ca Granda
- 2 Nights accommodation in Venice at the Centrale
- 2 Nights accommodation in Florence at the Columbus
- 2 Nights accommodation in Rome at the Holiday Inn Rome - Eur Parco Dei Medici
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary are operated on shared basis or will depend as per your vehicle selection during Customisation
- Train fare included (Millan-Venice, Venice-Florence, Florence-Rome)
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes. City Tax is not included, it has to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check in.
- Day 1 : Welcome to Milan.Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city hotel. Day at leisure
- Day 2 : Full Day Milan Shopping Tour: Vicolungo The Style Outlets (Milan) The Vicolungo Outlet is a shopping center open 7 day a week near Milan. Here, you can have discounts from 30% to 70% on clothing, accessories and articles for the home. You will find more than 130 Italian and international brands as Benetton, Enrico Coveri, Levi Strauss & Co, Rifle, Fornarina, Samsonite, Fila, Nike Factory Store, Yamamay, Caleffi, Zucchi. In addition, the Vicolungo Outlet offers acrobatic displays and comic shows throughout the day
- Day 3 : Hotel - Milano Centrale Railway Station (Milan). Check out from the hotel and proceed to Railway Station for your onward journey. Venezia Santa Lucia railway station - Hotel (Venice) Welcome to Venice. Upon arrival at the Train Station you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city hotel
- Day 4 : Half Day Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Tour (Venice). Board a Gran Turismo motor boat from St. Mark's and ride through the Venetian lagoon to explore the three main islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello. Murano is the closest island to Venice town and is famous for its glassmaking industry, with pieces known for its particular colors and exquisite chandeliers. Visit a typical glass factory and watch a "maestro" working on an artistic glass piece. The most beautiful and interesting island is Burano. See all the fishermen's houses painted in pastel colors and examine their famous hand-made lace as you visit one of the lace shops of the island. Make sure you have your camera ready because you would not want to miss a photo opportunity in this unique island. Torcello is situated just behind Burano. This small island is famous for its cathedral with spectacular Byzantine gold and stone mosaics. Explore this small yet magical island and find peace as you walk around its ancient monuments and the Ponticello del Diavolo (Devil's Little Bridge), a term given to ancient bridges believed to be constructed either with the help of the Devil or against the wishes of the Devil. Half Day Venice Gondola Ride (Venice) Relax and enjoy yourself on an unusual gondola trip, the famous and elegant way to cross the Grand Canal. From the embarkation point you will get on this special boat and you will reach the Grand Canal through the small and secret canals accompanied by music.One of the gondoliers will play music and sing songs throughout the 40-minute ride. At the conclusion of your tour, you can also enjoy a three-course dinner, drinks included (water or soft drinks, coffee - no wine), in a Venetian restaurant located near Santa Maria del Giglio.
- Day 5 : Hotel - Venezia Santa Lucia railway station (Venice). Check out from the hotel and proceed to Venice central railway station for your onward journey. Florence Central Station - Hotel (Florence)Welcome to florence. Upon arrival at the Train Station you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city hotel .
- Day 6 : Full Day Hop On Hop Off Tour (Florence). See the magnificent Italian city of Florence from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. With numerous stops conveniently located along the route, you can hop on and off at your leisure. With frequent tours on Line A and 3 tours a day on Line B, all with the same ticket which is valid for 48 hours, this hop on hop off tour really is the best way to see the city. The city lies on the River Arno and is known for its history and its significance in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance especially for its art and architecture. Florence's museums, churches, and palaces house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world. During the evening there is still plenty to do as nightlife in Florence is energised by the city's foreign students who come to study Italian and art history. The main region for relaxing in the evening is concentrated around Piazza della Signoria which has a relatively tranquil atmosphere when compared to the more lively nightlife district in Oltramo. The city boasts flexible licensing hours with some pubs open until 01:00 or as late as 03:00.For those seeking cultural entertainment, there are a number of jazz cafes and often one-off recitations are performed in churches and piazzas around the city.
- Day 7 : Hotel - Florence Central Station (Florence). Check out from the hotel and proceed to florence train station for your onward journey. Rome Central Station - Hotel (Rome). Welcome to rome.Upon arrival at the train station you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city hotel .
- Day 8 : Hop on Hop off 24 hours with public transportation (Rome). The Tour Suspended between history and legend, myth and beauty, from Baroque to modern times, every age saw the Eternal City shining in its magic splendour. City Sightseeing Rome will allow you to travel through history and visit the places where the ancient Romans lived their social and political life as well as to admire the great Papal Rome, with its fine buildings and beautiful churches, by just sitting comfortable on board our buses. You will be able to visit the many churches, monuments, palaces, squares and streets of Imperial and Christian Rome, of Baroque and Modern Rome. You can admire the great monuments of ancient Rome like the Imperial Forums, the Coliseum and the Circus Maximum. You will see the most beautiful Christian places like St. Peter's Basilica and Santa Maria Maggiore. One must also visit the squares and streets where the history of Rome was written such as Piazza Venezia, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Barberini. Then you can enjoy a walk among the coffee shops of the Dolce Vita in Via Veneto and later drive along the river Tevere and admire Trastevere, one of the old quarters of the City, with its typical restaurants and bars, where you can taste typical Roman dishes. Includes Hop On hop Off Ticket 24 hours, multi languages commentary, city map, free mobile app including sites commentaries, public transportation for 24 hours.
- Day 9 : Hotel - Rome International Airport (Rome) Check out from the hotel and proceed to Rome Airport for your onward journey
- Milan : Ibis Milano Ca Granda
- Venice : Centrale
- Florence : Columbus
- Rome : Holiday Inn - Eur Parco Dei Medici
Stay - Transfers - Sight Seeings - Breakfast - Murano - Burano - Torcello - Gondola ride - Rome - Milan - Venice - Florence