Kareri Lake Snow Trek
- Accommodation (Camping / Village Homes)
- Meals while on trek (Veg + Eggs)
- Trek equipments (Waterproof Good Quality Tents, Clean Sleeping bags, Ground Mattress, Kitchen Tent, Ration, Utensils, Toilet Tents)
- All necessary permits and entry fees (Forest and Local).
- First-Aid Medical kits.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional Trek Leader, Local Guide and Support Staff.
- Staff Insurance.
- Transport from Dharmshala to Kareri Village and back.
- Day No: 1
- DHARAMSHALA - KARERI VILLAGE - RIOTI : Arrival at Dharamsala Bus stand, meet and greet our crazy team after a quick briefing by the crazy team we will drive by car to Kareri Village. On arrival at village freshly cooked Breakfast will be served, Kareri is beautiful serene village. After Breakfast we will start the trek to Rioti, which is our first base. Its an easy to moderate trek of around 4-5 hours. Packed lunch will be servered enroute to Rioti. Walking through Oak forest we will reach Riyoti (Liyoti) and will set our camps next to beautiful Liund stream which rises from the lake. Overnight camping and dinner at Rioti.
- Day No: 2
- RIOTI- KARERI LAKE- RIOTI : After An early breakfast in the morning we start our trek to Kareri lake. Today we will trek for 5 km to reach the Kareri lake, it’s a moderate trek of 3 hours. We reach Kareri Lake by noon and spend a couple of hours at this white lake. The lake in winters is covered in snow and is partly or completely frozen depending on the time of year. After enjoying mesmerizing views of Dhauladhars and Kareri Lake at 3200m, we return back to our camping ground at Riyoti. Lake is usually snow covered and camping becomes difficult in winters. Overnight camping and dinner at Rioti.
- Day No: 3
- RIOTI - DHARAMSALA : This is our last day of the amazing trek. The day will be long but as we will be descending mostly it won’t be tough /hard on the trekker. After Breakfast, we trek back to the village. On reaching Village, we have our lunch and later we drive back to Dharamsala. This will mark the end of a short, adventurous and rejuvenating trek only to keep the memories going of this amazing trek to the Kareri Lake.
Camping / Village Homes
- Dharamshala, Kareri Village, Riyoti Camp, Kareri Lake