- Dehradun to Sankri
- Sankri to Dehradun
- Four Nights Camping during Trek
- Dome Tents, Mattresses and Sleeping Bags
- Mess Tent for the Group
- Toilet Tents - Dry Pit Style
- All Meals Cooked in Hygienic Conditions, All Meals (Veg.) during the Trek
- Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
- Natural Spring / Purified Water during Trek
- One Qualified Trek Leader
- One Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
- Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
Safety & Rescue
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
- Walky Talky with Team Members for Swift Communication
- Crampons / Microspikes to the Trekkers (if Required)
- Oxygen Cylinder with the Team
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
- Oxymeter with the Team
- Staff Travel Insurance
Nature & Environment
- Proper Segregation Bins an Waste Management at Campsite
- Charity Support to One Local Community-Based NGO
- Clean up Drive at Season Ending
- Equipment Purchase and Rental Support
- Maximum 18-22 Trekkers in a Batch
- Permits up to Rs. 500/-
- Day No: 1
- Drive from Dehradun to Sankri (6450 ft, 10 hrs):- We will arrange the transport and they will meet you at Dehradun railway station to pick you for long but scenic drive Sankri via Mussoorie, Barkot, Purola, Mori, Netwar along the Tons River. On arrival set out camp for overnight stay.
- Day No: 2
- Trek from Sankri to Juda Ka Talab (9000 ft, 4 hrs):- After morning exercise we will have our breakfast and start the trek around 8 AM for our next camp Juda Ka Talab. We will camp beside the small pond surrounded by Pine and Oak trees. One can have beautiful views of snow clad peaks from Juda Ka Talab campsite.
- Day No: 3
- Trek from Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base (9000 ft, 7 hrs):- Get up early morning to see the golden glow of snow clad peaks. Post breakfast start the trek to Kedarkantha Peak base which takes around 4 hrs to reach Kedarkantha Peak base. Enjoy hot lunch and explore the area.
- Day No: 4
- Trek from Kedarkantha Base to Kedarkantha Peak and back to Kedarkantha Base:- Today is a long day trek up to the summit of Kedarkantha peak, have your lunch with amazing views of snow clad peaks of Yamunotri and Gangotri ranges. After spending some quality time at the peak we trek back to nearby camping site at the Kedarkantha Base.
- Day No: 5
- Trek from Kedarkantha Base to Sankri (9000 ft, 8 hrs):- Trek down from Kedarkantha Base to Sankri via Hargaon on well marked trail by stones. Trek down through thick forest of Pine and Maple trees and at some places you will have open views of beautiful Har Ki Dun valley. Drive back to Dehradun to catch your train to Delhi with kaleidoscopic memories of the Kedarkantha Trek.
Barkot - Sankari - Govind Wild Life Sanctuary - trek - meals - transport