Leh Ladakh FD2018
- Airfare Ex Delhi
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Meals on MAP Basis
- Transportation Ex Leh Airport in an Innova
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in an Innova
- Pick up and drop
- Day 01: Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
- Departure from Delhi, Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3505m above/ sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before. Full day rest for acclimatisation.
- Day 02: Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
- After breakfast, carry packed lunch for the day. Sightseeing of 1000-year-old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastery to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck by the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam. Drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 03: Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hunder Sand Dunes
- Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs After Breakfast drives to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Second highest motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft. Arrive at Hunder by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
- Day 04: After Breakfast proceed to Leh
- After the morning breakfast, visit the Samstanling Monastery and then embark on a return drive to Leh via Khardungla Pass. In the evening, you can do some last minute shopping in the Leh market which are famous for Pashmina Shawls, Pearls, Chinese Cutleries and Ladakhi wooden handicraft items.
- Day 05: Leh-Pangong
- Early departure for Pangong Lake (approx. 145 km, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft). After a full day of sightseeing around the late check-in at a fixed tented camp near the lake.
- Day 06: Pangong Lake — Leh via Hemis Monastery
- After breakfast drives back to Leh via Hemis Monastery, evening free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel
- Day 07: Depart Leh
- We hope you had a great trip and are already looking forward to your next one with us.
- Leh - Hotel City Palace
- Nubra - Paramount Camps
- Pangong - Himalayan Retreat
Airfare - Meals - Transfers - Sight Seeing - Camping - Fix departure - Alchi monastery - Magnetic Hill - Khardungla Pass - Pangong Lake - Hemis Monastery