Malaysia - Kuala Lampur & Langkawi
- 2 Nights accommodation in Langkawi at the Dayang Bay Serviced Apartment & Resort
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur at the The Royale Bintang The Curve
- Sightseeing tours and Airport transfers as per the itinerary are operated on Private Basis
- Complementary Local Sim
- Entrance fees included
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.City Taxes are directly payable at hotel.
Day 1 : Arrival at Langkawi Airport,and transfer to hotel. Day at leisure
Day 2 : Full day Langkawi Sight Seeing
- Visit Langkawi Bird park,Bird paradise & discover over 2500 birds in the biggest bird park in Langkawi.
- Visit Malaysia’s largest crocodile farm.
- Discover the unusual “Black Sand Beach”.
- Visit Gallery Perdana(Prime Minister’s Gallery) - housing awards and interesting gifts and souvenirs received by the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Air Hangat Village.Visit the cultural village & enjoy the natural hot water springs which is believe to rejuvenate the mind & soul.
- Visit Underwater World - Asia’s largest aquarium featuring “live” - more than 5,000 marine and freshwater specimens.
- Drive pass Pantai Cenang, the most popular beach on the island.
- Visit a traditional Gamat outlet, a local herbal house, popular with locals and visitors alike, where a variety of exotic natural products with “special healing powers” are processed.
- Visit Mahsuri Memorial - resting place of the legendary Malay Princess
- Visit Eagle Square, the most prominent landmark and its magnificent symbol of Langkawi.
Day 3 : Check out from Hotel and get transferred to Langkawi International Airport for your further journey. Welcome to Kuala Lumpur.Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to Hotel. Half day Sight Seeing of City of Digital Lights: As its name suggests, this one-of-its-kind attraction presents a ‘lightscape‘ illuminated with over a million LED lights.It also features outdoor theme park rides set in a ‘forest’ of maples and pines of jewel-toned luminosity. Among the rides are the Superswing, a Spacewalk and the traditional favourite- a double-decker carousel. There is also a Snowalk: The first in South East Asia, this 50.000 sq ft frozen environment features 100 tonnes of ice sculptures shaped by a team of 30 of the best sculptors from Harbin, China.
Day 4 : Half day Sight Seeing
- Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King’s Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (exclude entrance fee)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Day 5 : Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination
Langkawi : Dayang Bay Serviced Apartment & Resort (Deluxe room)
Kuala Lampur : The Royale Bintang The Curve (Superior Queen Room)
Stay - Breakfast - Transfers - Sight Seeing - Twin Towers - City of digital light - Underwater world - Black sand beach - Bird Paradise - Crocodile Farm - Eagle Quare