Moon Peak Expedition
- All Meals Cooked in Hygienic Conditions, All Meals (Veg.) during the Trek
- Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
- Natural Spring / Purified Water during Trek
- Leh to Stok Village
- Stok Village to Leh
- One Qualified Trek Leader
- One Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
- Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
Safety & Rescue
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
- Walky Talky with Team Members for Swift Communication
- Crampons / Microspikes to the Trekkers (if Required)
- Oxygen Cylinder with the Team
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
- Oxymeter with the Team
- Staff Travel Insurance
Nature & Environment
- Proper Segregation Bins an Waste Management at Campsite
- Charity Support to One Local Community-Based NGO
- Clean up Drive at Season Ending
- Equipment Purchase and Rental Support
- Maximum 18-22 Trekkers in a Batch
- Permits up to Rs. 500/-
Day No: 1 MCLEODGANJ TO TRIUND (2900m.) [9 kms. / 5 hours]: Its a beautiful well marked trail. We start in the morning at around 8 am. Today we gain a total of over 1000 meters in altitude. Triund is a beautiful ridge and a meadow.
Day No: 2 TRIUND TO ILAQA GOT (5 KMS / 3 HOURS): We trek from Triund to Ilaqa Got in the morning. We pass through Snowline Cafe (1-2 hours from Triund) and Ilaqa Got at another one hour. We will keep it as a rest day and go for a acclimatization walk to the mountain range base.
Day No: 3 ILAQA TO LAHESH CAVES: Today we start after breakfast in the morning. It might be one of the easier days. Though climb to Moon Peak can be attempted from Ilaqa. We cut short the duration by two hours for tomorrow and make Lahesh Caves as our base. If group is ready to go for climb on this very day, we can try an attempt starting very early in the morning. This can also be used as an additional day in case weather is not favorable.
Day No: 4 MOON PEAK CLIMB (4700 m.) AND BACK TO ILAQA: We start early, cross the beautiful Indrahar Pass. After descent we again ascent and climb the Moon Peak (4700 m.). After brief stay there, we return to our base by later afternoon.
Day No: 5 ILAQA GOT TO McLEODGANJ: In the morning, we start from Ilaqa to McLeodganj to end a memorable journey.
- Camping during Trek
- Dome Tents, Mattresses and Sleeping Bags
- Mess Tent for the Group
- Toilet Tents (Pit Style)
McLeodganj - Triund - Ilaqa - Indrahar Pass - Moon Peak - Expedition - Camping